Saturday, November 16, 2019

Intro

If you know me, you know that I love music. Which sounds corny, you think everybody loves music. But I'm THAT girl. The one that was in the record store every Tuesday. The one that still buys actual CDs. The one that remembers when and where she first heard a favorite artist/song.

This blog is about who and what speaks to me, and why. Not quite a review, per se. And it's not a defense of what I think are the greatest songs ever. There are some questionable choices, to be sure. This is just a chronicle of what moves me. Who I was when I heard a song, who I became afterwards. Or simply shit I just really really liked.

I've always hated the "tell me about yourself" question. Where do I start? WTH? But if ever there were a way to know who I am, it's through the music that touches me.


1 comment: